-
February 14th, 2001, 07:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Greatly infuenced by the handheld work of Steven Soderbergh's "Traffic" and "Erin Brokovich", I was wondering what I can do to achieve similar handheld moves with a Canon XL-1.
The handheld motions captured on the large 35mm cameras are unique because of the hand placement on the large, sturdy matte box. The Canon XL-1 does not include a large, sturdy matte box.
I want to make (or purchase) a shoulder harness with a two pistol grips under the tip of the lens to achieve this. Anyone know how to make one of these? Or where I can get one?
Kind of like this: http://us.imdb.com/EGallery?source=m...21-0004-00.jpg
Bullit kicks ass!
------------------
How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?
[This message has been edited by KingDan (edited February 14, 2001).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks